Politique de remboursement
The products proposed on the site are valid only within the limit of the available inventories. The Customer may not select a product known in advance to be unavailable. The mention “out of stock” is displayed on the Site in case of temporary unavailability of the product. In case of unavailability of one or more Product(s) subsequent to the placement of the order and within eight (8) days following the order date, the Customer will be alerted by email and/or by phone of the possibility of partial delivery of the order, the forecast date of availability of the missing product(s), or the possibility of cancellation of the order. The Customer may choose to:
- Maintain the order pending delivery of the unavailable product,
- Or request partial cancellation of the order,
- Or request cancellation of the order in its entirety.
The Customer then has a 14-day withdrawal deadline to request the total or partial cancellation of the order. In default of the Customer’s decision within the deadline, partial delivery of the products will be done, and then delivery of the remainder once they are available.
If payment is already made, Perron Rigot Canada will proceed with a partial refund (in case of partial delivery) or a total refund (in case of total cancellation) within 30 days, on the following terms:
- If the payment was made by credit card, the refund will be made via the website, on the same card as the one used upon payment.
For any question related to tracking of an order, the Customer may contact Customer Service:
- by phone at 514-327-6734. Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except during Perron Rigot Canada closing periods, which will be duly specified on the Site;
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org